We offer 22+ karat gold bars. Our local miners bring them in thin sheets form and then, they are melted into a bar form per customer purchase at the Central Bank of Guinea. We offer discount on 25kg and up purchases. Our discount is applied on the day of purchase (invoiced) based on the London Fixed price.
Customer or their representative makes the trip to Conakry, see the product before wire-transfer
Customer has wire-transferred their purchased funds before arrival
We will wait till we get a confirmation call from Central Bank of Guinea that funds have arrived (usually takes 3 business days).
- Once we receive the call, customer will be notified
- ABBT Sarl representative and customer or their representative, will make their way to Central Bank with the product
- Upon arrival, product will be handed to Central Bank officer. The Officer will weigh the product before melting (Assay)
- Once the assay is completed, the officer will complete the required paperwork with the final weight of the product
- Central Bank will put their stamp on the finished product.
- Central Bank officer transfer product ownership to customer
- Customer will sign all necessary documents to receive the product
- Central Bank will then release payment of product to ABBT Sarl
- Central Bank holds product till the day of customer’s departure (if applicable). *We will always do our best to complete all transaction/s on the day of departure, to minimize any hold*
- On the day of departure, ABBT representative and buyer will head to the airport and meet with Central Bank officer, security, custom officer
- All parties will bear witness to the handover of the product to the buyer. Final check will be completed
ABBT representative/s will accompany the product to buyer’s chosen refinery destination(charges will apply)
Brinks services are also available upon request.
LMBA Decade Gold Price
2020-2030 Current High
1971.17 USD/t oz. (Aug. 2020)
Precious Metals (Mar 2021)